The Polk City Chamber of Commerce welcomes new members to be involved in fostering business growth in Polk City, Iowa and improving the quality of life in the northern Polk County region. Monthly membership meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month at 11:00 am at various locations in Polk City. Ribbon cuttings, open house events and business after hours socials are scheduled at the request of the members.
Information about the Polk City Chamber is shared through the monthly meetings, the newsletter, this website, emails and frequent updates from the Chamber President. We strive to provide the most updated, valuable information to our membership and encourage members to be active participants in Chamber meetings, committees and our community events.
Annual Membership Information
- Gold Membership $1,200/year
- Standard Membership (1-10 employees) $185/year
- Standard Membership (11-20 employees) $300/year
- Standard Membership (21+ employees) $510/year
- Non-Profit Membership $110/year